We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced Head Receptionist with excellent communication and ICT skills to oversee the main reception areas of the Junior and Senior Schools.
In this role you will manage the receptionists, oversee the main reception areas, and provide a customer focused and efficient reception service to visitors and telephone callers.
You will also be responsible for monitoring whole school attendance, absences and punctuality, as well as managing attendance data and maintaining accurate, up to date information with appropriate confidentiality.
Working in a similar role within a school setting and ideally with SIMS experience would be an advantage.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the UK’s top schools where there is ample scope to develop personally and professionally we would be delighted to hear from you.
About the School
Putney High School is a dynamic place to work, offering a range of career opportunities and benefits. Established in 1893, the school is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Closing date: 12:00 Wednesday 15th August 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 20th August 2018.
Putney High School is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.