The Governors wish to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic leader to be Headteacher of this good and happy school on the retirement of their successful and valued Headteacher. The school was judged good in all areas in its most recent OFSTED inspection.
The successful candidate will:
- Have successful experience as a Senior Leader in a secondary school
- Be a practising Catholic committed to carrying forward the Catholic and inclusive ethos of the school
- Have a clear vision for the future development of the school
- Have the skills to lead, motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents and governors to build further sustainable success
- Be committed to furthering the achievement and progress of the school and its pupils
In return, Brownedge St Mary’s offers:
- Wonderful children, loyal and proud of their school
- Hard working and committed staff
- Insightful and supportive governors
- An environment shaped by the best pastoral care where every child’s future matters
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed leader to build on strong established foundations and lead this school to the next level.
Bamber Bridge is a village to the south of Preston five minutes from major motorway networks (Manchester and Liverpool 40 minutes)
“This is a good school. The school’s strong moral ethos promotes pupils’ good behaviour and exemplary relationships between teachers, pupils and their peers.” (Ofsted Nov 2015)
Further information and an application pack are available to download from the school website: www.st-maryshigh.lancs.sch.uk.
Visits to the school will be available on
Tuesday 8th January 2019 and Thursday 10th January 2019.
Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Closing date is noon on Monday 14th January 2019.
Potential Interview Dates are Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th February 2019.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure with the DBS
Brownedge St. Mary’s Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring the safety of all its children and young people