Required: September 2021
Salary: Leadership Range 24 -30 £74,295pa - £86,061pa
The Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) along with school governors, staff, parents and students are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher to join the school.
We are looking for a strong, inspirational leader to work within the supportive and innovative CLT to lead Chilton Trinity School, raise standards and provide a fully inclusive educational experience. The CLT has a strong school improvement record and promotes collaboration between schools to ensure the best possible experiences for students and staff.
- A supportive and motivated team of staff and governors.
- Caring students who are proud of their school.
- A highly inclusive school that develops all student talents in different
- Opportunities to be involved in the CLT Learning Hubs – a unique approach to continuing self-professional development (CSPD) with involvement in Leadership Forums, conferences, coaching, action research and innovation groups.
- Opportunity for wide-reaching professional development through the multi academy trust (MAT) networks and links with other learning organisations nationally and internationally.
- Opportunity to be part of the Clevedon Teaching School and be involved in initial teacher training (ITT), training and networks.
We are looking for an exceptional leader who:
- Is dynamic, motivational and has a proven track record of leadership and management.
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community.
- Has excellent knowledge and understanding of current educational priorities and challenges, along with the ability to deliver a high-quality education.
- Has the belief that every child can and will succeed and provide the necessary experiences to make this happen.
- Has passion and commitment to work within the CLT and contribute to the development of the Trust.
- Has the desire to develop professionally and impact positively on the school community.
To discuss this opportunity further or arrange a visit, please contact Emma King (PA to Headteacher) in the first instance at email@example.com or call 01278 720050.
All associated paperwork relating to this post can also be found on our websites: www.chilton-trinity.co.uk or www.clevedonlearningtrust.org.uk.
Completed application forms should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 2nd March 2021
Interviews to take place on: Tuesday 23rd March to Thursday 25th
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and this commitment will be reflected in the Trust’s recruitment & selection process. Applicants are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced level satisfactory disclosure and baring service DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Chilton Trinity School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years