Salary: BG9 (£23,398-£25,951) pro rata
37 Hours per week, Fixed Term contract until 31st August 2018, Term Time only + Inset days
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of a committed and dynamic team, focused on provided the very best education within our community, Bridge Learning Campus is a leading edge educational development and leading the regeneration of a community in an all-through 3 – 16 establishment. You would be joining a passionate and talented staff, led by a compassionate and cohesive Senior Leadership Team, dedicated to making a difference. Following our excellent Ofsted Inspection in April 2015, BLC is extended its all-through ethos and has restructured the leadership of the school to reflect this.
We require an adaptable, experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated HLTA with good Literacy and Numeracy skills to play a leading role in the development of our Children. The person appointed will actively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children. Good communication skills are essential for this post, as is a willingness to work flexibly alongside a range of children and adults. The successful candidate will be committed, enthusiastic team player who is flexible and positive at all times.
When we were inspected by Ofsted in April 2015, we were found to be a Good school with the Outstanding features of senior leadership, governance, work with parents and transition. Ofsted said:
· “Academy leaders, the governors, the parents’ groups, others in the community and the pupils have worked extremely hard over a long period of time to create successfully a strong ethos and sense of community in the academy. Staff and pupils are proud to be part of the academy.”
· “Achievement has risen rapidly since the start of this academic year as a result of the strong leadership and improvements in teaching.”
· “Behaviour in lessons and around the academy is good. Pupils of all ages get on well together and are safe.”
· “Progress throughout Years 1 to 5 is much improved since the start of the year, and pupils in all of these year groups achieve well.”
For further information on the role and the Campus please see the downloadable documents attached to this advert.
What you need to do if you want to join us....
1. Complete a letter of application no more than two sides of A4 in which you can tell us how your experience to date would be suitable for this post.
2. Complete the application form in full, making sure you leave no gaps in your employment history.
3. Once completed send your letter and application form to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: Midday on Monday 27th November 2017
Interview Date: TBC
The Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the expectation is that all staff and volunteers share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
It is our policy to obtain references prior to interview.
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.