Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace is a vibrant, multicultural school on the borders of Bromley and Lewisham with a clear vision for the future. We are a warm and welcoming two form entry school where the children feel happy and safe. Our school focus is on teaching and learning through an exciting curriculum. We are an inclusive school and strive to support all children to reach their potential.
We are looking for experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) to start in September 2017. The successful candidates should have proven experience and qualifications and be committed to the achieving the highest possible standards for all of our children. The positions are term-time only (39 weeks) on a fixed-term contract until 31.08.2018.
We are looking for people who:
- Have had proven experience working in primary school setting
- Be an excellent teaching assistant
- Have good skills in literacy and numeracy
- Are able to help children make good progress across the curriculum age range
- Have worked with children with a range of additional needs
- Able to cover classes and follow teachers lesson plans
- Are flexible and reliable and able to use their initiative
- Work well as part of a team
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Crystal Palace?
We offer you:
- A supportive team
- High quality support and CPD
- An exciting, well organized and vibrant environment in which to work.
- A fantastic community of parents and children
- Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
For more information, please contact the academy on 020 8778 4742.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.