TES Global’s story is an extraordinary one: its digital community on TES Connect is one of the fastest growing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of the teaching and education community, with offices in London, San Francisco and Sydney. Today, TES Global has over 6.9 million teacher members in 197 countries across the globe and connects more than 72 million teachers and students. Up to 6.3 million resources are downloaded from the site a week, 13 a second. Home to more than 800,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
This wealth of resources allows education professionals to share and benefit from one another's resources and lesson plans, driving excellence in the education sector.
The HR Administrator, will work as part of a wider multi-site HR team, reporting to the HR Manager in Sheffield, the HR Administrator is key to the delivery of HR Support Services to TES Global. This is a great opportunity for a strong and experienced Recruitment or HR Administrator to gain exposure of working in an industry leading, global and people driven organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Undertake all administration related to the onboarding process including; Contracts, new starter paper work, reference checks and CRB checks.Contracts
- Carry out the company induction for all new starters
- Ensure the HR systems are up to date with correct employee data
- Manage the administration in relation to any contractual changes
- Respond to all resignation letters in a timely manner
- Manage the exit interview process, issuing exit interviews and compiling feedback as required
- Manage administration for employee probation periods
- Process all benefits to payroll following completion of probation and administer season ticket loans for all employees
- Keep all HR files and records up to date
- Set up, administer and maintain personnel files and process all personnel documentation
- Produce any reports
- Create and maintain HR organisation charts
- Be a point of contact to advise employees regarding benefits where appropriate
- Ensure the performance management, benefit, engagement and intranet systems are up to date
- Be responsible for all processing of invoices and payment to suppliers as necessary
- Maintain all stationary levels and process orders
- Respond to all employee queries (being first point of contact) on all HR Systems
What are we looking for?
- Systems knowledge including Microsoft applications and ideally an HR information system or other database
- Ability to manage high volume without compromising quality
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Discreet & Confidential
- Proactive, conscientious and has a can do attitude
- Able to work on own initiative and with a team in a fast paced environment
What do you get in return?
A permanent contract, 25 days annual leave, 3% pension after probation, state of the art city centre offices, access to a range of benefits via perkbox, discounted parking for city centre, a people centric culture all driven to achieve the same goal and a supportive and consultative environment.
Monday to Friday 9 - 5; 35 hours per week