The very best training and support, helping you to make a real difference where it matters most.
Hours: 36 hours per week, Term Time only + 3 weeks
Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in 2015 and is undergoing a transformation. It is now under a strong and effective leadership team, part of the network that turned nearby Ark St Alban’s Academy from failing to outstanding with some of the best results in the country. Join us in turning our school around and having a real impact on our students’ lives.
We are now looking to recruit an experienced and professional HR Officer. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of a proactive, effective and efficient day to day HR service. Working under the guidance of the HR Business Partner, you will lead on the day to day HR service provision in the school and support and supervise assistants within the HR team.
The role involves providing high quality advisory services to the Principal, Finance and Resources Director and senior and middle leaders, as well as ensuring HR systems and processes are fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will:
- have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of human resources best practice and a thorough understanding of the practical application of employment law
- have knowledge and understanding of key human resources processes
- hold Chartered CIPD qualification
- have successful experience leading on human resources, including interpreting and applying terms and conditions of service and contracts of employment
- have the ability to influence, motivate and persuade at all level
- have a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
As a staff member at Ark Boulton Academy, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts, with a network of 35 schools in 4 locations across the country. Click here to find out more about the benefits of work for Ark Boulton Academy
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org.
Please apply via https://goo.gl/SRh0fB. Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date which is 11am, Wednesday 28th June 2017.
If you would like any further information or wish to discuss this role, please contact the Recruitment Team on 020 3116 6345, or email@example.com
Deadline: 11am, Wednesday 28th June 2017
Interview: w/c 3rd July 2017
Visits to our school are encouraged; to arrange, please contact Yusra Jahan on 0121 773 8156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.