£18,780 - £20,765 per annum (paid pro rata for part-time)
Permanent, Part-Time – up to 29.5 hours per week, Term time Only + 2 weeks
Bilborough College is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly organised and effective Human Resources Administrator at this highly successful and inclusive sixth form college in Nottingham.
You will provide assistance the HR Director and HR Officer to ensure the team provides an efficient HR service for the College and you will take a lead role in maintaining HR information systems and ensuring pre-employment checks for all staff.
We are looking for an experienced administrator who:
• Has excellent interpersonal skills with a professional, friendly manner;
• Has excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel;
• Is highly organised and can ensure accuracy in their work;
• Is reliable, conscientious and able to deal with sensitive informative;
• Has a flexible approach to work and is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Whilst an understanding of the role of HR is an advantage, no previous HR experience is required.
We are a Sixth Form College with a diverse student community. We particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates as they are under-represented within our staff team.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to pre-employment screening including DBS clearance. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information please e mail Sharon Belfitt, HR Assistant at email@example.com