Fernwood is an 11-16 School enjoying an excellent reputation for high standards of achievement and behaviour. We offer a school with:
• An ethos of ‘High Achievement with Care and Discipline for All’
• A teaching profession that is dedicated, innovative and talented
• A teaching profession that is treated with respect and afforded autonomy in the classroom
• A wonderful group of students who behave well and have high aspirations
• A strong Progress 8 score
• Staff and Governors that are professional and enjoy working together for the benefit of the young people we serve
• An Ofsted outstanding judgement
• Leading Edge Status
The post holder will work alongside the ICT Systems Manager in running and maintaining the school's network infrastructure and the day to day running of ICT facilities and systems across the site including; PCs and Macs, Mobile devices including iPads, audio/visual equipment, printer/copiers, IP telephony and CCTV.
The Governors and staff are committed to continuous improvement and welcome applications from candidates with drive and determination who are able to challenge and inspire students of all abilities and from all backgrounds.
The Fernwood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring) Check.
Application forms and further details are available on our website www.fernwoodschool.org.uk. Please return your completed application form to Mrs C Smith (HR Manager & PA to Head Teacher) by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.