Hours: 37.5 hours
Contract type: Full time- Maternity Cover
Term time only
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Inclusion Centre Manager (MAT cover) to support the learning and teaching of all pupils across the academy. The Inclusion Manager will manage the Leader of Climate and Behaviour attached to the Inclusion Centre and will work to support raising the attainment of our most vulnerable learners across the academy.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of applying safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures, and of multi-agency working.
This is an exciting role and is seen as a key appointment in developing the progress of students.
• Identify students, support and work with students who may need additional support
• Managing students that have been selected to spend time in the Inclusion Centre and overseeing an effective reintegration back into lessons.
• Plan and deliver interventions for specific pupils, both 1:1 and in small groups.
• Providing support for short-term issues that may affect a pupil’s wellbeing
• Track and monitor progress and intervention of pupils in need of additional support, by maintaining individual records (ARBOR and Inclusion Centre tracker
• Liaise with external support agencies and professionals as directed by the SENCO/ Safeguarding / Curriculum Leaders / CATT Meeting representatives
Welcome to Manchester Academy - a popular, vibrant and inclusive school at the heart of Manchester.
We are highly ambitious for our students and seek to give them an outstanding education that fully prepares them for adult life. Our unique location in...