Tes Institute – International Associate Partners: Teacher Training
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced educational leaders/ individuals with expertise in teacher training and business development within international schools to support our growth in key territories including the Middle East, SE Asia and China.
About Tes and Tes Institute
Tes is the biggest teaching community in the world; supporting, inspiring and connecting eight million education professionals worldwide. We help teachers and leaders to find the information, tools and training they need to succeed.
At Tes we have been supporting schools and teachers for over 100 years, and just one of the ways we continue to do this is through our innovative, international, online and tutor-supported learning programmes and award-winning CPD from Tes Institute, the teacher training and development arm of Tes Global, and a fully accredited provider of Initial Teacher Training in England.
Tes Institute’s programmes are tailor-made for staff working in international schools, providing them with the skills, knowledge and qualifications to teach with confidence.
We currently work with schools in over 100 countries globally, and are now looking to grow Tes Institue’s profile and a presence for our international programmes in key markets.
The Tes Institute International Associate Partner will act as an ambassador for Tes, and our international teacher training and development programmes within their territory. You will work with school leaders across your region to present our products and services and be an advocate of the value Tes can bring in addressing the teacher qualification, workforce development and retention challenges faced by international schools.
The role offers a great deal of flexibility, providing the opportunity to earn commission on the sale of programmes and products, either on a part-time or full-time basis, with the support of an experienced and dedicated delivery team based in the UK, and Regional Sales Directors based overseas.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be an experienced educationalist/educational leader based in one of our key territories, with the experience and credibility to discuss teacher training and development needs with school leaders
· Have a strong and established network of school leaders and key stakeholder organisations/ministries of education within their region, and be able to network professionally to promote the value of Tes, both informally and at regional events
· Understand the challenges faced by international school leaders and provide detailed regional briefing and market information to the Tes Institute team to ensure our solutions meet needs
· Have excellent written and spoken communication skills and be able to deliver compelling presentations and proposals
· Be commercially astute, with experience in business development within an educational context
· Have strong IT skills and a good understanding of technology-led and online learning
Please note these roles are initially being offered on a commission-only, fixed-term basis.
Applications are to be made online by submitting an up-to-date CV and supporting statement (no more than 2 sides of A4), detailing why you would be a good fit for the role by 31st May 2018
Please submit applications as early as possible as we reserve the right to bring forward the close date should we receive an overwhelming number of responses.