Sitting within our TES Global Data & Analytics team, we are looking for an Analytics professional to take ownership for identifying key commercial trends and insights within our expansive pool of online data. You will be responsible for understanding and improving the relationship users have with our web offerings, ensuring that you are asking the right questions about how the site works, what the limitations are, what improvements can be made, what journey users are taking, etc.
What you’ll do
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the digital/web environment. The candidate will also demonstrate a knowledge of data manipulation techniques. As well as being comfortable with large-scale real-time web data, it is essential that this individual develop deep knowledge of value achievement within our audience and what influences the decision-making of our customer base in order to consistently highlight the commercial value behind the numbers, and, as such will need to be comfortable learning quickly in a changing environment.
TES will be further developing our range of in-house custom-built data tools, as well as investing heavily in providing this business area with the most relevant and up-to-date BI programs. This is a significant and impactful role within the company, where you will be responsible for analytical insights on our new websites services. Part of your role will be to ensure that the data arising from these commercial systems is being used effectively across the company's global remit.
· It is important that this person be able to work both independently and as part of a team, demonstrating a particularly strong capability in self-managing their own work.
· You will be reporting to an Analytics Manager, who will be looking for on-going reports and updates about both high-level commercial progress, and deeper insights on what the data is telling us as a business.
· This is more than just a numbers role; you will have the opportunity to develop a strong profile within the business, and make a global impact.
Who you are
· You are experienced in using digital analytics/ online products, particularly within a web analytics-focused role.
· Strong numeracy; you will have the ability to translate numbers into "real-world" insight
· You have excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
· You have strong data manipulation skills
· You understand and have experience of delivering reporting dashboards
TES Global’s story is an extraordinary one: its digital community on TES Connect is one of the fastestgrowing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of the teaching and education community, with offices in London, San Francisco and Sydney. Today, TES Global has over 6.9 million teacher members in 197 countries across the globe and connects more than 72 million teachers and students. Up to 6.3 million resources are downloaded from the site a week, 13 a second. Home to more than 800,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
These are just a few facets of what TES Global does. For more information on TES Global please visit
How to apply
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in this location.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV as a .doc or pdf. In your email, please introduce yourself and, importantly, don’t just tell us why you want a job like this. Tell us why you want to work with us specifically.