The Junior School at St Dunstan’s College is seeking an outstanding, motivated and dedicated teacher.
The successful candidate will be capable of creating a stimulating and productive learning environment, contribute to the identification of pupils’ Learning Support needs and promote the general progress and well-being of individual pupils. They will enthuse and inspire pupils whilst being committed to excellence and enabling every child to fulfil their potential.
The successful candidate will be:
• Passionate and knowledgeable about their subject
• Able and willing to support the progress of all pupils, no matter what their needs
• Creative in their construction and delivery of engaging and thought provoking lessons
• Able to excite and enthuse pupils in their curiosity for subject
• Dedicated to setting a high standard in the quality and nature of their feedback, assessment and marking
Application closing date: 1600 on Thursday 30 May
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 3 June
Completed application forms and covering letters must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are advised as the College reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the application process.
St Dunstan’s College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.
St Dunstan’s Educational Foundation Registered Charity Number 312747