We are looking for a Key Stage One Leader who can continue to lead the phase on the next stage of the school's journey, and maintain the exceptionally high expectations we have for all pupils. Being an outstanding teacher, you will be a model of best practice across the phase, and have the leadership skills to engage your team in new initiatives, and hold them to account for their performance.
Our belief is that innovative, quality teaching lies at the heart of everything we do. We never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes, nor anything we would not do ourselves. We are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on teacher CPD.
Whether you are an experienced phase leader, or have leadership potential and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
- Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
- Working groups with other key stage teams in our partner school, Walthamstow Primary Academy
- An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career
- A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
- At least 3 additional PPA days per year
- An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is "the best in everyone".
The right candidate will have:
- Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
- Leadership skills that enable them to engage, motivate, and inspire their team
- The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
- A positive outlook and a resilient nature
- A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values their team
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.