Bournville School (part of Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust) is a mainstream, non-selective, comprehensive school for students aged 4 -16. Bournville School is built on traditional values. Pivotal to this is a positive ethos and culture of learning and success for all students. There is particular regard to outstanding achievement for all students whatever their academic starting point and a commitment to lifelong learning for all stakeholders.
Excellence – We strive for the highest quality to ensure excellent outcomes
Dedication – We believe there is dignity in hard work and effort
Ambition – We want the very best for our students
Integrity – We believe in openness and transparency
Tradition – We believe in old fashioned manners, courtesy and respect.
The Associates and Headteacher of Bournville School would like to appoint a committed, talented and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, inclusive and innovative school during an exciting phase in our development. Are you a class teacher who is:
• Committed to raising standards?
• Looking for an exciting school in which to continue your career journey?
• An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
• Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
• Experienced in delivering excellent teaching in KS1?
• Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
• Able to communicate effectively with others?
• Flexible in their approach and adaptable to change?
If so, you are just the person for us.
Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all those working at the Trust to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
School visits are strongly encouraged. To arrange this, please contact 0121 475 3881 and ask for the Primary Head of Academy.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 18th May
Interview date: Wednesday, 23rd May
All applications must be made on the attached Bournville Application Form. CVs will not be accepted.