This is an excellent opportunity to join Trinity School, a vibrant 11-18 academy in the Newbury Academy Trust. We are an ambitious, high-performing school looking for innovative colleagues who can make a difference. In return, we invest in your career, providing a bespoke CPD package and a comprehensive staff benefits package including, for suitable candidates, covering relocation costs of up to £2,000 and a golden hello of up to £5,000.
We are seeking a high performing teacher to take a lead on professional development within the Maths Faculty so that all teaching is consistently excellent leading to rising standards of achievement. You will be a strategic thinker with the ability to support the development of individual colleagues so that the standard of teaching continues to improve rapidly.
The successful candidate will have:
• Have a proven track record in developing and delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning.
• Expertise in leading teaching and learning
• Excellent administrative and strategic abilities with a strong commitment to professional development
• Significant experience of raising standards and inspiring others to be the very best
We invite applications from colleagues who:
• Have a vision and passion for teaching Mathematics
• Are excellent practitioners
• Can make an impact on teaching and learning
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by letter and application form to Mrs C Wilson, Executive Headteacher, the latter including the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. Your letter should outline your experience to date and your vision for developing colleagues within the Mathematics faculty.
Further details can be obtained from Mrs Conway on 01635 510500, by email to email@example.com or visit the school’s website www.trinitynewbury.org.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews: Soon thereafter