West Berkshire, United Kingdom
About Trinity School
Trinity School is a place where ambitious and successful students thrive. We are in the top 10% of schools in England for adding value to our students’ achievements at GCSE and for improving our results year on year. Ofsted agreed and heaped praise on the school in 2018, declaring Trinity a good school. We are very proud of our achievements and proud of working in a school where:
• We are ambitious and dedicated to ensuring students leave with excellent examination results and the life skills they need for the modern world.
• We are all committed to ensure the highest standards of teaching and learning.
• Students are unique. They are treated as individuals where their talents and abilities are nurtured.
• We believe that anything is possible and we are committed to students achieving their full potential.
• Facilities are outstanding and continually being developed to provide the best environment for learning.
• Expectations are high. We drive our students to achieve personal excellence in everything they do.
“Leaders are passionate about wanting the best for every pupil, and relationships between staff and pupils are strong.”- Ofsted - July 2018