We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who will work with our teachers to support the Teaching and Learning of our students both in class time and social time, working either within class, with small groups or individually. In particular, you will be required to work with students who have sensory and physical disabilities and you would also need to attend to the physical needs of students with disabilities.
Northwood School offers:
- Support for new members of staff
- A well-established induction programme
- Professional development
- Child Care vouchers
- Bike to Work scheme
- Staff Sports Club
- The full support of the SENCO, senior staff and colleagues
- A fantastic social life and loads more
- Northwood School is a highly successful, high performing 11-18 comprehensive in the London Borough of Hillingdon
- 73% of students achieved level 4 or above in English and maths in the summer of 2017
- Significantly positive value added for the past four years. In 2016 our Progress 8 placed us in the top 6% of schools nationally
- We recently moved to an impressive £35 million building with fantastic facilities
- Rated 5* in The Real School Guide 2016 and 2017
You will have:
- A good standard of education, in line with the Person Specification.
- IT experience would be an advantage as there may be some administration duties involved.
Please note that CV’s will NOT be accepted, you must download, complete and submit the TES application form
The QED Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check with the Data Barring Service.