We seek to appoint an inspirational, dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join an exceptional staff team in KS2.
At our Academy, we promote the values of the Sikh community. However we also embrace our common British heritage and we would be privileged for you to celebrate this with us.
Our 2017 results show above age related expectations in all areas of Primary and a positive Value added score the Secondary stage at GCSE level with 80% securing an English and Maths. We take our responsibility for educating young people very seriously. We aim to help them develop confidence and self-esteem and we are proud of all that our pupils and staff achieve.
We are a happy Academy with delightful, enthusiastic pupils, excellent hard working staff, supportive parents and loyal governors. We welcome people from all range of cultures and faiths.
‘Student’s enthusiasm for learning is excellent and contributes significantly to the good progress they make.’ ‘The primary phase provides a broad range of subjects that supports and develops reading, writing and mathematical skills increasingly well up to the end of Year 6.’
We can offer you the following:
• Staff well-being
• Perkbox available for GNSA staff with over 100's of perks / discounts available
• Strong community spirit
• Vibrant mixed staff
• Positive student staff relationships
• Staff social events organised
• Staff fitness club, discounted Panthers Health Club & Gym membership
• Great results in a supportive environment
• Strong Academic history
• Positive student and staff relationships
• Clear ‘SHARE’ vision and values that promote academic and personal success and well-being
• Staff training, recognition and succession planning
• Certified CPD online course programmes with access to a wide variety of training and qualifications
• Great succession planning and career pathways prospects
• Great transport links; Onsite parking, 10 minutes drive to Heathrow or M25, 15 Minutes walk to Southall Cross Rail Station,
You will be:
•An outstanding Learning Support Assistant
•An inspiration to pupils, staff and parents
•A strong team player
•Both literate and numerate with basic ICT Skills
Our overall aim is to, "provide an outstanding learning environment which challenges us all, staff and pupils, to achieve our full potential and to share our successes, knowledge and skills with the local, national and global community". (Mr R. Sandhu - Executive Principal)
If you are interested in investing in your future and that of our future generations, then this is the School for you.