To start as soon as possible, we are seeking to appoint two highly motivated, enthusiastic Lunchtime Supervisors, responsible for the supervision of students on the school site throughout the midday break and morning breaktimes, working hours will be 10.45am to 2.00pm Monday to Friday.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter click here or look on our website www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidates will:
- Be highly motivated and experienced in working with students to remove barriers and promote positive relationships.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to manage groups of students, setting and maintaining acceptable behaviour standards in line with the school’s behaviour policy.
- Ensure the health and safety of all students at all times, following the school procedures for reporting incidents.
- Be able to stay calm and patient and be fair and consistent in their approach.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision but within well-defined guidelines.
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Wednesday 11th December 2019 at 12.00 noon. Applications should be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.