This role will be to market the school across Surrey and promote good public relations in the local community. The Marketing Officer will also lead the public relations team, and oversee reception.
Competencies and skills:
- Creative and able to think of new and exciting ideas to appeal to the target demographic
- Strong professional communication skills ranging from writing ad copy to creating scripts for video spots or phone conversations
- Good verbal communication skills and comfortable speaking in front of groups; able to handle questioning on-the-spot
- Analytical thinker and ability to undertake research-based analysis - able to draw logical conclusions based on data and other information received
- Ability to think outside the box with an eye for design
- Good negotiation skills required for negotiating on budgets, timelines, and expectations, and working with designers and vendors
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Sound technology skills including the use of analytic programs to measure the success of social media campaigns, the use of Microsoft applications and the use of social media for marketing purposes
Other skills and knowledge that would support the application:
- Knowledge of education provision in Surrey
- Understanding of differentiation factors in Secondary and Sixth Form Education
- Knowledge of admissions criteria and the transition process
Please see the school website for an application form. Please complete and return to Fullbrook, together with a letter of application to email@example.com
Fullbrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance.