Ajman Academy is a truly unique international school – where we embrace the values of respect, happiness, cooperation, and positivity.
The school is accredited to offer the IB Primary Years Programme and is a candidate school for Middle Years Programme in Grades 6 to 8. We then offer IGCSE and AS/A levels for students from Grades 9 to 12. Our focus is to create an inspirational and supportive environment for our teachers & students.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, talented and experienced Mathematics teacher to join our professional team and be our partner in our journey toward success.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A degree in Mathematics or related field plus appropriate educational qualifications (teaching certificate, Master’s degree, etc).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in teaching Mathematics up to A level.
• MYP & IGCSE experience is an advantage.
• Proven track-record of appropriate professional development.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• Good ICT skills.
• Native English speaker level of fluency in speaking and writing.
• A strong team player, innovative and creative.
• Strong cultural awareness
We offer a competitive package including:
- A tax-free salary.
- Furnished accommodation in a lovely community
- Annual flights
- Medical insurance
- 100% discount on tuition fees for two children at Ajman Academy
- End of service gratuity.
Benefits are covering the staff member, spouse & two children.
Interested candidates are requested to upload their CV with a copy of their qualifications and any available reference/employment letter from previous employers.