A TLR is available for a committed and high skilled teacher to join our successful Mathematics department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to become part our highly regarded professional team of teachers.
This post would suit you if you are looking to develop your professional experience, are passionate about Mathematics and have an unwavering belief in the potential of young people.
We have an outstanding new building and offer an excellent induction and support programme for newly qualified and well established teachers. The school prides itself on a comprehensive staff development programme, focusing on excellent teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will:
1. Have the ability to teach Mathematics to a high standard and motivate students across all abilities
2. Have a proven track record of success in the classroom at all key stages
3. Be a consistently outstanding teacher
4. Be committed, flexible and able to motivate students of all abilities
5. Demonstrate the ability to be a team member in order to improve outcomes for young people.
Want to find out more. Find us online or pay us a visit. We take pride in what we do and are committed to sharing information and celebrating our achievements. Please contact us on email@example.com or Siobhan Webb on 0208 894 4503 for further information.