Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015. The Academy, which was previously Golden Hillock School, is a 6 form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Maths Teacher. You’ll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum. This role is suitable for NQT’s.
The ideal candidate will:
· be a well-qualified Maths teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
· have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
· have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
· have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
· understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
To find out more about Ark Boulton or to apply for this post please visit www.arkboulton.org. If you would like any further information or wish to discuss this role, please contact Rita Barratt on 0121 773 8156, or email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date which is 19th March 2018 9.00am. Please get your application in early. Interviews will be held on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
Closing date: 19th March 2018 09.00am
Start Date: September 2018
Interview date: Thursday 22nd March 2018
Salary: Ark MPS (£23,490 - £34,670) UPS available for the right candidate (£36,826-£41,366)
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.