Contract: Full time (0.8 FTE may be considered)
Bridge Learning Campus is
- A rapidly improving school with a three-year trend of improved outcomes
- An all-through campus for 3-16 year olds
- Establishing an evidence-based and research-led approach to teaching, learning and CPD
- Committed to securing staff well-being and welfare
- A member of Trust in Learning (Academies)
- Situated on the outskirts of Bristol, a regular top 10 entry in the Sunday Times list of Best Places to Live in the UK
- an effective maths teacher with a proven record of success in the classroom at KS3 and KS4?
- passionate about your subject?
- committed to your students’ academic success and their personal development?
- able to endorse and maintain the highest expectations for our students and their learning?
- keen to contribute to our further improvement as part of a dedicated team of professionals?
Bridge Learning Campus is looking to appoint an experienced full-time teacher of mathematics to join our successful and dynamic team. You will be joining a dedicated team of subject specialists who are working collaboratively to improve the outcomes of the young people of our community.
For the right candidate, up to £10,000 as a recruitment and retention allowance will be available. To be successful you must be a suitably strong candidate with a proven track record of sustained success in the classroom. Please make specific reference to how your experience makes you eligible for this reward on your covering letter.
Visits to the school ahead of application are welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school and ask for Mrs Alex McAfee, PA to the Headteacher
Closing Date: This is a rolling advert and we reserve the right to close applications for the role at any time if we receive a suitable number of applicants. For this reason, please apply as soon as possible.
Interview Date: W/c 23rd March 2020
Start Date: Tuesday 1st September 2020
The ability to converse at ease with pupils and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.