The Edron Academy is seeking an outstanding enthusiastic and committed Nursery/Pre Nursery teacher to start in August 2019.
Job Purpose: To teach Nursery or Pre Nursery class
• Planning and delivering outstanding lessons
• leading and developing the EYFS curriculum
• providing pastoral support to the children
• Providing effective pupil feedback
• Tracking pupil progress effectively
• Providing first-class reports
• Contributing to the positive culture in school
About the school
The Edron Academy is an internationally renowned bilingual and bicultural school in Mexico City. It is proud to be a leading member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS). Following its successful (ISI) inspection, Edron continues its journey to excellence, by seeking outstanding professionals to join its team.
Edron Academy teachers are:
• Outstanding practitioners with relevant experience
• Positive contributors to effective teams
• Creative and solution focused
• Committed to lifelong learning
• Motivated by high expectations of all children
• Committed to Continuing Professional Development
Edron Academy offers:
In addition to a competitive salary we offer:
• The experience of working in a prestigious bicultural, bilingual school
• A positive team culture and supportive community ethos
• Professional development supported by an annual professional development review
• Leadership opportunities
• A competitive benefits package
In addition to a competitive salary you will also receive:
• Ticket Card (Supermarket): 15% of monthly salary
• Saving Fund: 13% of monthly salary
• Retirement Fund: 4% of monthly salary
• Christmas bonus: 15 days of monthly salary
• Luggage Expenses: 46 kilos reimbursed
• Rent Allowance: $11,750 ($MX) per month
• Settling-in allowance: one month’s salary
• Overseas Allowance: $8,455 ($MX) per month
• Return air-ticket: Economy class
• Life Insurance
• Medical insurance
More information and further details of the school can be found in the information pack and job description downloads.
To apply, please click the 'Quick Apply' button below and attach your CV alongside the application form.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th April 2019
Skype interviews may be arranged on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged.
Safeguarding: The Edron Academy is committed to safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of young people. Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, or local equivalent, prior to taking up an offer of employment.