At Heckmondwike Grammar School our motivation is for our students to enjoy their school days and to become thoughtful, articulate, confident and responsible members of society. In order to achieve this we rely on our staff to work closely with students, parents and teachers to provide a supportive community, keeping the well-being of our students at the forefront of everything we do.
The Office Manager & PA to the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team will work in support of the school in attaining its aims and objectives by leading and managing the secretarial and administrative operations, and providing relevant and flexible support to the leadership team and to the Headteacher in particular.
You will need:
- to work in close liaison with the leadership team taking decisions on day to day operational matters
- the highest level of communication and organisational skills
- the ability to work in a solution-focused and adaptable manner
- proven technical ability in the use of various software packages
In return we can offer:
- interesting work as a key member of a creative and supportive team
- a learning-centred school where the best possible practice is the priority
- the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
- a vibrant, supportive community of like-minded individuals
Specific responsibilities are set out in a detailed job description.
How Should You Apply?
If you are interested in this position then please visit the vacancies section of our website www.heckgrammar.co.uk. Completed applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to organise a visit to the school please contact Louise Daddy, HR Director on 01924 402202.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 30th October 2017
Interviews are expected to take place w/c 6th November 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to two satisfactory references, a three month trial period, and an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.