Salary: $62,320 - $66,723 (Qualified)
Position: OSHC Coordinator
Details: Full-Time, Permanent
Commencing: 25th November 2019
Location: St Joseph's Catholic School, Mundingburra
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th November 2019
Contact: HR Services (07) 4773 0900
Townsville Catholic Education Office is seeking applications from experienced and suitably qualified OSHC Coordinators. This position is full-time and is to commence in November at St Joseph's Catholic School, Mundingburra.
The OSHC Coordinator is responsible for the effective management, administration and programming of the OSHC service with the provision of a safe and caring environment for young people to develop their full potential and build self-esteem and confidence.
The OSHC Coordinator coordinate staff, facilities, equipment and services and works in partnership with the aim of supporting the achievement of quality outcomes for students and promoting the ongoing development of Catholic Education. As a positive role model the Outside School Hours Care Coordinator will be instrumental in projecting and modelling leadership to promote a welcoming and encouraging atmosphere.
The successful applicant will have:
- Commitment to Catholic Education and Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma in Children’s Service or related qualification
- Experience working in an Outside School Hours Care service as a Coordinator
- First Aid, CPR and Anaphylaxis qualification
- Hold a current paid Working with Children Blue Card
- Student Protection Training prior to commencement.
For further details, please see the written Position Description
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form
- Upload a written Cover Letter outlining your suitability to the position
- Current resume including two referees
Applications close 4.00pm Wednesday 13th November 2019