Oasis Community Learning is one of the largest and fastest growing multi-Academy sponsors in England, with 48 Academy schools opened since 2004. Our mission is to create and sustain a network of excellent learning communities where pupils can realise their full potential.
An opportunity has arisen for a friendly, efficient and welcoming PA to the Principal to join the team at Oasis Academy Silvertown.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual to organise and supervise the effective provision of administrative support services to the academy, and to act as PA to our Principal.
Experience of working in a school environment is particularly welcome. You will form part of our hard-working but collegial and collaborative administration team.
You will be responsible for the HR administration in the academy, undertaking duties across a range of activities including recruitment and selection from advertisement through to appointment, data management reporting, compliance and general HR administration.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
• Be educated to A level or above
• Have experience in office management
• Have experience supervising a small team
• Possess superior organisational skills
• Have a proven ability to work to deadlines
• Be a confident communicator both in written and verbal English and have knowledge of CMIS and Single Central Records (desirable).
Why work for us?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a nationally recognised organisation. As a constantly growing Academy sponsor Oasis Community learning has expanded rapidly in size, and is known for its ethos: Inclusion, Equality, Healthy Relationships, Hope and Perseverance. We aim to transform the lives of our students and their communities, allowing our staff to truly make a difference.
Join an organisation dedicated to transforming lives and communities today!
What Oasis Offers
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
• A strong Continuous Professional Development programme with training opportunities
• A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating working environment
• A competitive pension scheme with defined benefits, life cover and lower tax
• A generous annual leave allowance of 25 + 8 (Bank Holiday) days per year rising to 30 + 8 after 2 years of service.
To apply please download our application pack and return your completed application and Equal Opportunities forms to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday 27th November 2017.
Interviews will be take place during the week commencing Monday 27th November
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact a member of the recruitment team on 0207 059 2500.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff with be subject to appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and referencing. Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.