37 hours per week - Term-time plus 3 weeks
Trinity School has an opportunity for a talented and suitably experienced PA to the Executive Headteacher. This is a key role with the main responsibility being to provide a high-level of support to the Executive Headteacher and also the wider Leadership Team. The successful candidate will operate in a positive and proactive way demonstrating a high level of initiative, competence and confidentiality across all areas of the school's activities.
You will be accountable to the Executive Headteacher, provide a link between staff and the Associate and Executive Headteachers and be able to work to a highly professional and organised standard, undertaking a range of tasks simultaneously, adapting quickly and efficiently to changing circumstances and situations.
The successful candidate will:
· Be able to prioritise and organise time effectively
· Produce accurate documentation with a high level of attention to detail.
· Work independently, taking decisions without referring to others.
· Approach all confidential matters with discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy.
· Be able to audio-type and be fully computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet to access relevant information.
· Be able to communicate effectively at all levels in writing and orally.
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by application form and letter to Mrs C Wilson, Executive Headteacher, the former including the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. Further details can be obtained from Mrs Hurst on 01635 510500, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school’s website www.trinitynewbury.org
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check in addition to other pre-employment checks.
Closing date: Monday 20th November 2017
Interviews: Later that week