Band 4 (Pt 19 to mid point, £24,799 – 27, 905 pro rata)
37 hours a week
41 weeks (Term time plus non pupil days and two additional weeks’ holiday working)
(Monday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Tuesday to Thursday 8.00 am – 4.00pm, Friday 8.00am – 1.00pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and efficient PA to our Headteacher.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of working in a fast paced office environment, preferably within a school.
• Display a professional and confident attitude, drive and enthusiasm to support the Headteacher and the school’s Senior Leadership Team.
• Have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Be proficient in the use of IT packages, preferably with a knowledge of SIMS.
• Be a successful team player with the ability to manage positive relationships with all stakeholders.
• Be able to work on own initiative with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Application forms are available on the school’s website www.boswells-school.com, or by email from Mrs Williams, HR Officer at email@example.com or 01245 264451
The deadline for applications is Midday Monday 16th September 2019 and interviews will take place during that week.