Why choose Dixons Allerton Academy?
- Warm, calm and well-resourced learning environment
- Pedagogical approach which promotes happiness and well-being
- Exemplary behaviour and attitudes to learning
- Friendly, enthusiastic and committed staff
- High levels of parental engagement
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixonsaa.com or call the academy on 01274 770230 and speak to Heather Livesey, HR Assistant, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
At Dixons Allerton Academy our mission is for all students to leave the academy saying “At DAA, I developed good moral principles and achieved, exceptional outcomes that allowed me to have ambitious life choices”
We will work tirelessly and to whatev...