Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, the Harrow family of schools in Asia have similar ethos and high standards.
Set on a spacious, garden site in one of the world’s most diverse and vibrant cities, we are Harrow’s original school in Asia and are thriving, with a roll of almost 1,600 (20% of the Upper School are boarders), progressive approaches to learning, a strong commitment to service and outstanding academic results.
We are seeking Performance Swim Coach commencing in January 2018. Successful applicant is offered two-year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions. We welcome applications from the UK independent and state sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available
Qualifications and personal qualities
· Appropriate degree
· Contribute, as training and experience dictate, to the wider sporting life of the School
· Minimum Level 2 Coaching Qualification in swimming. A knowledge of the Hy-Tek swim sports software would be an advantage
· Minimum three years' teaching experience
· Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
· A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
· Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
· Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
· Previous experience working with students for whom English is not a first language
· A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified. The post holder will be expected to comply with any reasonable request from the line manager to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description. This job description may be amended at any time following discussion between the line manager and member of staff, and will be reviewed annually.
How to apply
- Please click 'Apply on school website' button to complete our online application form
- All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday, 29th October 2017 (early applications are encouraged as shortlisting and interviews will be held on a rolling basis).
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants must be willing to undergo screening.
Leadership for a better world