Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, Harrow Bangkok is part of a family of schools in the UK and Asia who share a similar ethos and high standards. Benefitting from a 35-acre garden campus in one of the world’s most diverse and dynamic cities, Harrow Bangkok is firmly established, highly respected and consistently popular with more than 1,600 boys and girls aged 18 months to 18 years, including 15% who board. Graduates achieve world-class examination results and move on to high-ranking universities worldwide following a progressive, rigorous academic education aligned with a strong commitment to developing the whole person.
We are seeking high performing teachers for posts commencing in August 2022. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements.
Experience and qualifications:
• Appropriate degree, with UK PGCE, or other teaching qualification giving QTS
• Minimum three years’ teaching experience
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all other countries in which the applicant has worked and no question regarding suitability to work with children and appropriate references from current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
Skills and personal attributes:
• Passion for teaching young learners
• Commitment to educating the whole child and their well-being
• Professionalism and respect for all
• Positive and solution-focused
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Innovative and creative
• Kind and caring
How to apply
• Please click on the 'Apply on school website' button below in order to complete our online application form
Friday, 10th December 2021 at midnight GMT (early applications encouraged as shortlisting / interviews will be held on a rolling basis)
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
• Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find Prospectus in this link
Please find Professional Development Bulletin in this link
More information is available on our website https://www.harrowschool.ac.th/about-us/recruitment/information-for-applicants
Harrow International School Bangkok
Harrow Bangkok is the original Harrow International School in Asia, founded in 1998. The school is thriving, with its own reputation for educational excellence as one of the leading schools in Thailand and So...