This role sits within the Pre-Sales and GTM department. The department manages the day to day service delivery across pre-sales and go to market functions to improve customer engagement and ROI.
The Pre Sales Coordinator will work closely with the Head of Pre Sales and GTM and will be responsible for providing valuable administrative support; coordinating internal communications across the school sales and product teams; collating customer and colleague feedback; planning and coordinating meetings; creating internal collateral documents for a variety of stakeholders; and creating, administering and tracking online training courses.
The Product Training Specialist will work closely with other internal teams including Product, Sales, Operations and Customer Service teams.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
• Providing administrative support to the Head of Pre Sales
• Coordination and planning of weekly sales update and training calls
• Creating, monitoring and evaluating sales team online product training courses
• Support with new and improved business processes
• Minute taking during key meetings and report writing
• Support the business and sales strategy by working with relevant departments to support the roll out of new products and product enhancements
• Liaising with marketing teams to ensure consistent product and sales messaging
• Working with data teams to maintain up to date records on product statistics and communicate relevant information to sales teams
• Learning new products and processes and creating relevant information for sales teams relating to them
• Assisting with User Accceptance Testing (UAT) for new products
• Represent Pre sales team at Product update meetings
• Responding to internal sales team queries and directing to appropriate department as necessary
• Proof reading collateral for both internal and external customers
• Monitor effectiveness and efficiency within the department and identify areas for improvement
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● Efficiency. Able to generate significant output with minimal wasted effort. An organised approach to work.
● Intelligence. Demonstrates ability to quickly understand and absorb new information.
● Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done. Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
● Proactivity Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
● Strong communication. Communicates clearly and confidently verbally and in writing, without being overly verbose or talkative.
● Building rapport. Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
● Self starter. Comfortable working alone and able to work under own management
● Proven track record of providing high level administrative and project support
● Previous experience using CRM systems
● Experience of designing and preparing presentations
● Expertise in Microsoft Office or equivalent
● Previous experience in an administrative and/or marketing support role
● Experience in presenting or training others
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent customer service
● Ability to pick up learn processes and product features quickly
● Confident in presenting information to business stakeholders and sales teams
● Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure timely delivery of all services and products
● Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
● Comfortable working independently
● Ability to hit deadlines and cope when working under pressure
● Self-motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
● Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels
● Considered and confident in decision making
● Ability to react to changing deadlines and work requests in a professional and effective manner
● Confident in interpreting and analysing product briefs and able to effectively communicated the content whilst amending messaging dependant on stakeholder group.
TES Global’s values
Collaborative and resourceful across teams and locations
Great things happen when we work together to develop and deliver the best education; when we are able to deal skillfully and quickly with new challenges in the fast moving world of digital education and technology. We succeed by utilising the different skills and experiences of our teams across our global locations.
Passionate about education and teachers
We‘re dedicated to helping teachers, schools, universities and students to make a difference through education. We proudly put educators at the heart of everything we do and play an active and positive role at the heart of the global education community.
Fast moving and flexible
We value our print heritage, but we’re excited about our digital future. We’re open to change, embracing new ideas, technologies and innovative ways of working so that we can help educators everywhere raise global teaching standards.
Well-informed and focused
This applies to both our business and our journalism. We move quickly, but we make well-informed decisions about what will best help our business and customers flourish. We challenge ourselves to support educators and universities with the most insightful data, news and analysis every day.
Respectful and open minded
We treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves – with dignity and courtesy. We are sociable people with a sense of fun, and we warmly welcome everyone who wants to contribute to our business and the world of education.