Due to continued expansion Humanitree is seeking to employ an innovative, creative and experienced Primary and Kinder Librarian to start in August 2019.
About the School:
Humanitree is a prestigious new paradigm in education, located in the heart of Mexico City, which gives students a unique preparation for life. We offer child-centred learning, which is enquiry based and supported by cutting edge ICT. At Humanitree we believe in creating an inspiring, engaging and fun educational environment. Small class sizes of 16 children allow for an individual and personalized education for each child.
All applying librarians should:
- Be fully qualified/experienced librarians.
- Have at least 2 years of full time school library experience.
- Have a genuine love of young children's reading.
- Be innovative.
- Be a positive role model for students and faculty.
- Be lifelong learners.
- Use instructional technology.
- Have knowledge and experience of library management.
- Knowledge of phonics and literacy at kinder and primary level.
- Have a collegial and collaborative approach to learning.
- Take an active role in their own professional development.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, creative and child centred learning environment.
- Small class sizes that allow teachers to engage on a deeper level with children and the curriculum.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flight allowance
- Private medical and life insurance
- Housing allowance
- Continuous professional development.
- Good work/life balance.
To complete the online application form please click the apply now button.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 31st January 2019.
Initial, first stage Skype interviews will take place on a rolling basis for short-listed candidates and early applications are encouraged. Final stage face-to-face interviews will take place in London between Monday 4th – Friday 8th February. Final stage Skype interviews will be arranged for non-UK based applicants.
Humanitree is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up any offer of employment.