This role is located in Salalah (Oman), The Jewel in Arabia. The city offers pristine white sand beaches, green mountains, stunning waterfalls and Omani hospitality. The school follows the National Curriculum for England and caters for children between the ages of 3 and 13.
We are looking to appoint an innovative and qualified Classroom Teacher to join our successful school at British School Salalah commencing January 2020. Our team is committed to offering a fun and exciting learning experience to our students and are keen for a skilled and enthusiastic teacher to join the team and become part of the BSS family!
- Competitive terms of employment
- Tax Free Salary
- Accommodation Allowance
- Medical insurance
- Air Fare
- Freight allowance
- Salary indemnity per completed year.
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- BA in Education or BA Degree with PGCE
- Experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
British School Salalah is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school.
The successful candidate must be passionate about raising attainment and aspirations with the ability to lead by example and inspire others. We are looking for someone who has an unwavering belief in our ethos and the commitment to really transform learning and lives within the School. You will be innovative in your approach and demonstrate outstanding leadership that allows both students and the School to realise and reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
Interviews may be held prior to the closing date by mutual agreement.
For more information please also visit our website: http://www.britishschoolsalalah.org