KTJ is an independent, co-educational school for 950 students aged 3 – 19. Our Primary day school follows the British National Curriculum and the International Primary Curriculum while our secondary boarding school, modelled on a British style education, offers IGCSE and A levels.
Due to increased numbers, we are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and creative Primary Teacher who would like the opportunity to work in a vibrant, energetic school. The ideal applicant will be well qualified, have a minimum of two years’ teaching experience and demonstrate an innovative, flexible approach and attitude.
Candidates should be above 22 years old (in keeping with Malaysian visa laws). A background in International Teaching and experience with the International Primary Curriculum would be advantageous but not essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a variety of teaching methodologies;
- Differentiate according to individual student needs;
- Communicate clearly and accurately;
- Engage and motivate students;
- Encourage both independent and collaborative learning;
- Use assessment to inform teaching and learning;
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness;
- Possess highly developed ICT competencies.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to security vetting.
Please apply via https://apply.uptic.net/school/ktj Contact details of three referees, which should include your immediate supervisor and current Head of School will be required. Closing date: 29th September, 2017.