As South West Birmingham’s first all-through school providing education from reception to year 11. We are a school that will constantly strive to make the learning experiences of our students the best it can be. We aim to fill their days with happy memories and experiences so that they enjoy their learning and develop a thirst for knowledge and make the best progress possible and the greatest success in examinations. Bournville School is a mainstream, non-selective, comprehensive school for students aged 4 - 16. We are a school with high expectations and ambition for all, built on traditional values. Pivotal to this is a positive ethos and culture of ‘dignity in hard work and effort’. There is particular regard to outstanding achievement for all students whatever their academic starting point and a commitment to lifelong learning for all stakeholders.
Bournville School is looking to appoint a teacher for KS1 Teacher for Primary. The position is permanent.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers.
The associates wish to appoint a qualified teacher to work closely in a supportive team
You must have:
• A proven record of excellent classroom practice skills and knowledge
• Good interpersonal and organisational skills to enable you to work effectively as a member of a hardworking team
• The ability to work closely with the Lead in order to develop and enhance the provision
• A commitment to continuous school improvement and be an effective role model capable of inspiring and motivating others
• The ability to work reflectively
We can offer
• A caring environment with a commitment to safeguarding all children
• Friendly and supportive staff
• An opportunity to use your skills and develop professionally
• A welcoming and supportive associate body
Informal visits to our school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Kerry Partridge at email@example.com
Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all those working at the Trust to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
For an application pack and further details visit www.bournvilleschool.org or contact Kerry Partridge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon on 26th June 2017