Montagu Academy is looking to appoint a Primary Teacher to teach pupils across the full age and ability of EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, talented and committed to improving outcomes for children.
• able to be inspirational in your teaching, engaging children in their learning across all areas of the curriculum
• able to create a positive and creative learning environment
• confident in your knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
• able to motivate, inspire children to fulfil their potential
• able to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next steps in children’s learning
Then you are the right candidate for us!
In return we can offer you:
• enthusiastic and friendly children
• a supportive, inclusive and well-resourced environment
• a commitment to your continued professional development
• a hard working and dedicated team
Visits to the academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact the academy on 01709 583286 if you would like to arrange a visit.
For further information and to apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk
Closing Date: Monday 20 May 2019 at 2pm
Interview Date: Thursday 23 May 2019
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.