Ajman Academy, an IB World School in Ajman (UAE), is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Primary School Teachers to start September 2018.
Ajman Academy opened in 2012 and has a population of 960 students, currently ranging from Foundation Stage through to A level.
With a state-of-the-art facility, a 1:1 student iPad programme, and a prime location in the Northern Region of the UAE allowing easy access to five Emirates, Ajman Academy is an up and coming educational leader in the region.
Ajman Academy operates on a full Apple® platform and is proud to offer a pioneering Arabic and Islamic Studies programme.
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful applicant will, preferably, have UK Curriculum and preferably PYP experience in a recognised UK Curriculum / IB school. S/he must have a Bachelors degree Education or PGCE and be familiar with, the Middle East and/or Arab culture.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- a distinguished classroom practitioner
- competent user of technology;
- a team player
- fluent in english
- someone who is passionate about learning and teaching and committed to motivating and inspiring;
- an effective communicator with proven organisational skills;
- internationally-minded and open to new experiences;
- committed to the provision of excellent pastoral care.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Family medical insurance;
- Annual flights;
- End of service gratuity
To apply for this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to the Director. Also, please include a recent photograph and names and contact details of three referees. Job reference must be included in the subject : HR009. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.