Salary Range: $70,080 - $100,936
Position: Year 6 Primary Teacher
Tenure: Full-Time, Contract
Start Date: Early-Mid November for the last 5-6 weeks of Term 4 (6th December)
Contact: HR Services (07) 4773 0900
At St Clare’s we fully live our motto ‘Be a Clear Light’. Together staff, families, students and the parish community work tirelessly to make the school a place where all are welcomed and where each individual can realise their fullest potential.
In an increasingly complex and challenging world, the education of our students, crucially, is grounded in Gospel values and spiritual and faith growth in synergy with academic achievement and development of social skills and confidence.
What we are looking for
We are seeking applications from passionate Primary Teachers to commence at St Clare's in Term 4 2019 for a short term contract teaching a Year 6 class.
Graduate teachers are encouraged to apply!
To join this vibrant school community, you'll need:
- An innovative, proactive approach to student learning
- Experience and a passion for primary teaching
- Demonstrated strong and effective communication with students, parents, and staff
- QCT registration or ability obtain
What we offer
In addition to the pure thrill of seeing your students take significant educational leaps, we also offer a range of additional benefits to our teachers, including:
- Salary packaging options via REMSERV
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Superannuation up to 12.75% employer contribution (if an employee co-contribution is made)
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service
- 14 Weeks’ Paid Parental Leave
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Induction and Professional Development Opportunities
- Wellbeing programs
Why work with Townsville Education Office
How to apply
If you have a relevant teaching qualification or you are currently working towards one, the TCE Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you.
- Attach your current resume including contact details (phone and email) of two professional referees
- Complete a written response outlining your suitability to the position
- Graduate teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
- Employment for graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the national professional standards for teachers
Please see Position Description for further information about teaching in Catholic Education.
Applications close 4.00pm Wednesday 2nd October 2019.