Humanitree is seeking to employ an innovative, creative and outstanding Primary Teacher (Years 1, 2, 3, 4 only) to start in August 2018.
About the School:
Humanitree is a prestigious new paradigm in education, located in the heart of Mexico City, which gives students a unique preparation for life. We offer child-centred learning, which is enquiry based and supported by cutting edge ICT. At Humanitree we believe in creating an inspiring, engaging and fun educational environment. Small class sizes of 15 children allow for an individual and personalized education for each child.
All applying teachers should:
- Be fully qualified teachers.
- Have at least 2 years of full time classroom experience.
- Be innovative.
- Be a positive role model for students and faculty.
- Be lifelong learners.
- Use instructional technology.
- Have knowledge and experience of curriculum design.
- Integrate student’s use of higher level thinking skills in the classroom.
- Have a collegial and collaborative approach to learning.
- Take an active role in their own professional development.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, creative and child centred learning environment.
- Small class sizes that allow teachers to engage on a deeper level with children and the curriculum.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flight allowance
- Private medical and life insurance
- Housing allowance
- Continuous professional development.
- Good work/life balance.
Applicants should complete the online application form or send a cover letter of application and CV including two professional referees (at least one of which should ideally be their current employer) to:
The deadline for applications is Monday 12th February.
Initial, first stage Skype interviews will take place on a rolling basis for short-listed candidates and early applications are encouraged. Final stage face-to-face interviews will take place in London between 19th – 22nd February. Final stage Skype interviews will be arranged for non-UK based applicants.
Humanitree is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up any offer of employment.