Are you looking for an exciting, new challenge?
Are you a committed, ambitious and outstanding Science practitioner?
We require an excellent and inspirational Programme Leader Science for April or September 2020 to join our dedicated, enthusiastic team in our “good” school (Ofsted, April 2017) with the ability to teach across the full age and ability range up to A Level. Applications will be considered from all specialisms.
We are looking for someone who has:
• the drive to be an exceptional teacher
• a passion for Science and a resolve to make a real difference to our students’ lives
• a commitment to professional development and effective teaching and learning
• a clear commitment to supporting our learners to build their confidence, reach their potential and achieve the highest standards
• excellent professional development with the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance
• excellent supportive relationships at all levels
• an opportunity to join a committed and forward looking team
For an application pack, please click on the following link: http://www.rklt.co.uk/vacancies/
Completed applications should be submitted no later than 12 noon on Friday 24 January 2020.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.