Temple Moor High School
Leeds, United Kingdom
About Temple Moor High School
Temple Moor High School believes in pursuing excellence in everything we do. By committing to this aspiration, and continual school improvement, we can provide the very best life chances and next steps in their learning for the students at our school, now and into the future.
- We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity, equity in our provision and an inclusive curriculum for all our learners.
- We are committed to nurturing, and modelling, the qualities of initiative, resilience, critical thinking, seeking challenge and being reflective.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards in behaviour, mutual respect and tolerance of others' views and beliefs, deeply rooted, within a caring and considerate school community.
- We are committed to delivering inspirational teaching, learning and assessment that meets the needs of all our learners, leading to the best outcomes for our students.
- We are committed to work collaboratively with all stakeholders linked to the school, particularly parents, carers, support agencies and our Primary School partners, so ensuring a collective, and shared, responsibility to supporting our students in reaching their full potential.
- We are committed to developing partnership across the region, ensuring we can engage in the best practice from other schools, enabling our staff to become increasingly better at their craft and so present the best learning experiences for all our students.
We are a confident and outward facing school, at the heart of the local community. Able to adapt well to the changing schools' and educational landscape; better prepared to meet the needs, and aspirations of all our learners. In order to fulfil this goal, we will work hard to:
- support and guide happy, confident, resilient and successful students
- establish highly effective school leader and governors
- develop teachers willing to continually improve their everyday practice
- actively engage with the local community, gaining their support in building an excellent school