The Headteacher and Governors of the Hammersmith Academy Trust invite applications for the Reception and Administrator post at this innovative 11-18 Academy. Sponsored by City of London Livery Companies the Mercers’ Company and the Information Technologists’ Company.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates with the appropriate skills, vision and desire to work at the Academy, where expectations are high and there is a strong focus on student achievement.
We require a professional and experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join our busy administration team.
- Greet and welcoming visitors to the Academy in a professional and inclusive manner, providing a helpful and efficient response to all queries and requests from visitors, students and staff and managing all calls, taking accurate messages
- Deal with queries from parents and students and direct them accordingly
- Assist the Office Manager with administrative tasks including typing, reprographics, paperwork regarding trips etc.
- To liaise effectively with all members of the admin team to provide continuity throughout the school day
Due to the small school nature of the Academy, it should be emphasised that all support staff are regularly required to assist in different areas.
- Provide administration support as directed by the Office Manager with various matters as required, including typing, reprographics, paperwork regarding trips,filing etc.;
- Provide reprographics support as directed by the Office Manager;
- Dealing with queries and enquiries from parents and students;
- Liaising effectively with all members of the admin team to provide continuity throughout the school day;
- Provide support to other team members as required;
- Support on whole school events and parent evenings
Term time only (39 weeks)
Closing date: Midday 15th February 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 19th February 2018