Who are tes?
TES Global’s story is an extraordinary one: its digital community on TES Connect is one of the fastest growing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of the teaching and education community, with offices in London, San Francisco and Sydney. Today, TES Global has over 6.9 million teacher members in 197 countries across the globe and connects more than 72 million teachers and students. Up to 6.3 million resources are downloaded from the site a week, 13 a second. Home to more than 800,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
This wealth of resources allows education professionals to share and benefit from one another's resources and lesson plans, driving excellence in the education sector.
The Recruitment Associate will join the smartMatch team which is part of the tes smartRecruit products and pairs schools hard-to- fill roles with more than 300,000 high-quality teachers and middle leaders who are interested in hearing about new job opportunities, including those who aren’t actively job-seeking, but would consider moving for the right role. The smartMatch team take the time to understand a schools' needs and who the perfect candidate for the role is, so we’re confident the person we recommend will make a difference to the schools.
What will you be doing?
- Keeping up to date with tes products
- Creation of collaborative cross department relationships
- Create strong and robust relationships with schools to be their trusted advisor to include advising them on their recruitment processes and fulfilment requirements
- Create strong and consultative relationships with candidates to support them, on their recruitment journey
- Excellent negotiation skills with external clients and candidates matching suitable high quality teachers to suitable vacancies
- Support at the tes recruitment fairs
- Inuput towards marketing material creation and development
What are we looking for?
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Significant knowledge and experience in the recruitment sector, preferably with an awareness of the challenges and issues that need to be addressed in the education arena.
- Strong and proven track record in assignment fulfilment and successful client and candidate management.
- A client-focused and consultative approach, able to use initiative and respond to the changing needs of teachers and schools.
- A pro-active attitude and an ability to articulate thinking clearly.
- An enthusiastic and energetic team player who will fit into a hardworking and creative team environment.
- Very organised and disciplined with a strong focus on ensuring outstanding delivery and building strong relationships.
- Excellent time management and an ability to multi-task and manage a number of assignments simultaneously.
- Flexible in approach and open to feedback from clients and colleagues.
What do you get in return?
A permanent contract, 25 days annual leave, 3% pension after probation, State of the art city centre offices, Access to a range of benefits vis perkbox, Discounted parking for city centre, a people centric culture all driven to achieve the same goal, a supportive and consultative environment.
Within the smartRecruit team we take a flexible approach to working hours to include working from home as long as KPI’s are being met. Within the team you will be expected to organise your own diary allowing you to speak to schools within the school day and candidates around their current teaching responsibilities. You will be required to schedule your 8 hours a day to suit your diary that maximises the number of candidates you can speak to between the hours of 8am and 8pm (Examples are: 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm, 11am-7pm, 12pm – 8pm).