Reporting to the Recruitment Manager the Recruitment Associate will work to support the search and selection of Teaching candidates for customers who have hard to fill or positions that require additional support to target and engage the very best teaching talent.
Working as part of the TES Recruitment Services team this position plays a pivotal role in ensuring that no vacancy goes unfilled for TES client schools and colleges.
The Recruitment Associate will provide support to candidates who have opted into the TES Talent Bank and those who are looking to receive support in finding the best teaching role in locations they seek to work.
Recruitment Associates will provide the main contact route for candidates calling into TES for recruitment services and also act as ambassadors for TES.com
· Able to study research and reports;
· Providing high quality customer service;
· Delivering compliant and timely administrative tasks;
· Can use Salesforce CRM or similar databases;
· Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above.
· QTS / Education related degree or equivalent;
· Previous experience in a HR or recruitment function;
· Paid or voluntary experience working within a school or college;
· Experience working with a customer driven environment;
· Able to display the ability to meet deadlines;