Tes Global are looking to hire an experienced and proactive Regional Director to their busy team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record in client facing relationship development ideally from within the education sector.
This will be a field based role covering the London region.
The primary objectives of the role are
· to convert existing TES clients (schools, LAs, agencies) within the secondary and independent senior market to use a new subscription proposition
· Win back lapsed and new clients who are using competitor recruitment providers and media to attract and recruit candidates by maximising the value and benefits of the TES Subscription package
· Ensure that clients fully understand the value of the package of services and products offered by TES to underpin their strategy to attract, train and retain key teaching talent
· Develop effective commercial relationships with targeted clients to promote and enhance the TES brand by understanding the needs of the customer so that deployment and uptake of the new subscription proposition is maximised at pace (within their allocated region)
· Develop and deliver an area sales plan that supports the delivery of the overriding business customer acquisition, retention and growth strategy through subscriptions. Work with internal TES Account Managers to ensure this plan forms part of and complements the overarching TES sales strategy
· Build, develop and enhance strong commercial relationships with clients in given territory that will support swift uptake of the TES subscription offer
· Exploit sales opportunities for the targeted client base by identifying, accessing and influencing key decision makers
· Maintain a tenacious approach to target achievement whilst remaining tactful and sensitive to client needs and expectations.
· Completely appreciate and understand the TES product range and how it compares and out performs competitor offerings, in order to articulate subscriptions as the right product for schools to find talent
· Sell and renew subscriptions at the targeted level so that regional revenues are protected, and that clients are provided with the most beneficial subscription based on their needs and anticipated recruitment requirements.
· To work with schools in own territory to ensure that they attract and retain the best teaching talent available.
· Liaise with other TES functions to identify non-subscription sales opportunities
· Identify competitor activity within the allocated region and report back into TES recruitment services so that tactical activities can be deployed to negate competitor threat
· Achieve a successful hand over of converted clients to their respective account manager so that a smooth transition is achieved and that all relevant information is shared to support this process
· Demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to develop, new revenue streams and business strategies. Develop and grow a network of contacts for new business opportunities across the allocated region.
· Ensure all client records are accurately updated using the sales CRM.
· Take personal ownership of customer problems by following up and using customer service or other supporting departments to deliver prompt resolution.
· Work within rate card restrictions unless agreed otherwise with the Senior Recruitment Director
· An excellent consultative sales approach to engaging clients, understanding their needs, building long-term relationships by presenting the right TES solution
· Excellent at reflective listening, developing a meeting or conversation around the customers specific situation and needs
· Extremely articulate with excellent verbal and conversational skills in order to explain how TES products –specifically Subscriptions – will significantly improve a customer’s ability to attract and retain key teaching talent
· Able to analyze and articulate data, solutions, information, VOC, market data, market intelligence in order to build and present the value and power of the subscriptions package to each individual client
· Ability to demonstrate how subscriptions can give the customer competitive edge over other buyers in the market place
Qualifications and Experience
· Proven track record of working of successfully in a target driven digital B2B sales environment
· Proven track record of having won back lapsed business and increased target sales revenues
· Proven track record of employing a creative and engaging approach to developing and maintaining business revenues and client base
· A levels or equivalent relevant experience
· Knowledge of teaching profession and secondary education sector (not mandatory)