Before you commence your application please have the following documents completed and ready to upload:
- Proof of working rights in the form of a birth certificate or Passport or Australian Citizenship Certificate or valid working visa
- Photo identification (e.g. Drivers Licence or Passport)
- If applicable, documents explaining any change to your name (Marriage Certificate or Name Change Certificate)
- A copy of your valid Paid Working With Children Blue Card and a completed Link to Organisation Form "Attachment link" OR
- A completed Paid Working With Children Blue Card Application Form including proof of payment "Attachment link"
- Current Resume.
Please use the "Attachment Link" to down load and complete prior to submitting your application.
Thank you for your interest in the School Officer position - Teacher Aide, with Townsville Catholic Education.
Upon receipt of your online application, the Recruitment Team will review and check that all required documentation is completed and attached. You will receive an automatically generated email which contains a link to mandatory online Student Protection Training. Please review the training material and completed the quiz. TCEO Recruitment will be notified once complete and will continue processing your application.
Once final approval has been issued, you will be added to the Relief List database that is available to Principals within the Townsville Catholic Education Diocese. The database contains current information such as your name, address, telephone number, and your preferences on location and specific days you are available.
If documentation is uploaded incomplete, you will receive an email notification advising so, and stating the documents outstanding. Please return outstanding information as soon as possible to avoid delays. You will not be added to the Supply List database or approved to approach schools for work until the required documentation has been received.